Hello again ^^
I've seen this at Mimi-Chans Blog and thought 'Why not also do that?'
So here we go:
Day 01 - 10 Things about your lolita bubble
(To be honest I'm not quite sure what is meant with "bubble", but I'll just take it as "life"...)
1. One of the things that first drew my attention to lolita-fashion was the song "Gothic Lolita" by Emilie Autumn.
2. I do not own a single brand item (although there are a lot that leave me drooling all over my keyboard XD)
3. My boyfriend is totally okay with me being a lolita. He's even looking forward accompanying me to a meet-up eventually.
4. I sew some of my clothes myself, but I haven't finished a single Jumperskirt yet >.<
5. I don't wear lolita daily but as often as I can.
6. My favourite styles are Gothic, Pirate and Classic but there is also a Sweet lolita outfit in my wardrobe.
7. I actually prefer JSKs and one-pieces, because skirts make most people look fatter but still I have more skirts than dresses.
8. I've been considered a freak even before I got into lolita, so stares and nasty comments don't bother me that much ^^
9. I have the book by Nabokov but I never finished reading it... but actually that doesn't matter since it doesn't have anything to do with the fashion... I just got out of ideas what to write...
10. My lolita clothes are stored in my boyfriend's wardrobe because it is bigger and better accessible than mine ^^
Day 2 – 10 things you love in lolita.
Day 3 – 10 things you hate in lolita.
Day 4 – 10 different kinds of food you like.
Day 5 – 10 items from your wishlist.
Day 6 – 10 things you can’t live without in lolita.
Day 7 – 10 people who inspire your lolita style.
Day 8 – 10 songs that inspire you for lolita.
Day 9 – 10 things you will never do in lolita.
Day 10 – What’s in your bag?
Day 11 – One day in your lolita life in pictures.
Day 12 – A picture of yourself before lolita came in to your life.
Day 13 – A picture of your favorite sweets.
Day 14 – A picture of your dream item.
Day 15 – A picture of your last lolita purchase.
Day 16 – Your outfit for the day.
Day 17 – What do you want more then anything right now?
Day 18 – A picture of your favorite lolita style.
Day 19 – What’s in your make-up bag?
Day 20 – A picture of a lolita friend.
Day 21 – Your favorite fictional lolita.
Day 22 – A picture of your room.
Day 23 – A picture of your handwriting.
Day 24 – A picture of you from a meet.
Day 25 – Your favorite lolita themed artwork.
Day 26 – Your Facebook profile picture.
Day 27 – One song that fits your favorite lolita style.
Day 28 – A picture of the perfect lolita location.
Day 29 – A picture of a lolita you would love to meet for real.
Day 30 – A photo of yourself taken today and 3 good things that’s happened over the last 30 days.