Mittwoch, 18. Mai 2011

Day 05 - 10 items from your wishlist

Wow, that's hard... there are so many things I dream of. Well, I guess I just have to pick 10 out of them ^^

 1. The Queen's Coach JSK version I by Alice and the Pirates. I fell in love with this print the first time I saw it, especially the BlackxRed colourway. *__* (unforunately it's too small for me -.-)

 2. The "Dance of the black cat"-JSK version II in black by Alice and the Pirates(although the green one is also very nice). This print is just pure love (it's actually the only musical print that I like) and I would even fit into this one, but unfortunately it's sold out and I always seem to miss it on the sales_comm... (not that I had the money ;__;)

 3. Griottine Blouse with Detachable Sleeves by Alice and the Pirates. I like the idea of blouses with detachable sleeves and this one even has a lovely detachable jabot *__*

 4. Rose Melody Chandelier JSK in black (but I couldn't find a good picture of it). I love BlackxGold colour combinations, so I just had to include this one. I love the skirt part and the bodice is also really nice.

 5. Sylphide Shoes by Alice and the Pirates in black. Aren't they beautiful? *__*

6. Luna Striped Halterneck JSK by Innocent World. I am so in love with the style of the bodice and it looks so classic... and it's striped. I like stripes ^^

 7. The Merry Pagota Umbrella by Alice and the Pirates.

8. Kuranosuke Striped JSK by Alice and the Pirates. It has stripes. Nothing more to say XD

 9. Millefeuille Shoes by Alice and the Pirates (actually in black, but I couldn't find a good picture of them). I love wedge heels ^^

 10. Holy Cross Velveteen JSK by Moi-même-Moitié. Black. Gold. I'm in love. <3

Unfortunately I don't fit into most of my dream dresses ;__; But I'm working on it ^^
Pictures are taken from hellolace and clobba.

Edit: Oooooh, I totally forgot to include one of my favourites: The Royal Ornament Regimental Stripes skirt (short) from Lief in blue/green... unfortunately it's alsways a little risky to buy from them and they didn't even produce the short skirt in L size ;_; That's one that I am really lusting for, I can't believe I forgot about it O.o
But I can't find a decent photo of it...

Day 6 – 10 things you can’t live without in lolita.
Day 7 – 10 people who inspire your lolita style.
Day 8 – 10 songs that inspire you for lolita.
Day 9 – 10 things you will never do in lolita.
Day 10 – What’s in your bag?
Day 11 – One day in your lolita life in pictures.
Day 12 – A picture of yourself before lolita came in to your life.
Day 13 – A picture of your favorite sweets.
Day 14 – A picture of your dream item.
Day 15 – A picture of your last lolita purchase.
Day 16 – Your outfit for the day.
Day 17 – What do you want more then anything right now?
Day 18 – A picture of your favorite lolita style.
Day 19 – What’s in your make-up bag?
Day 20 – A picture of a lolita friend.
Day 21 – Your favorite fictional lolita.
Day 22 – A picture of your room.
Day 23 – A picture of your handwriting.
Day 24 – A picture of you from a meet.
Day 25 – Your favorite lolita themed artwork.
Day 26 – Your Facebook profile picture.
Day 27 – One song that fits your favorite lolita style.
Day 28 – A picture of the perfect lolita location.
Day 29 – A picture of a lolita you would love to meet for real.
Day 30 – A photo of yourself taken today and 3 good things that’s happened over the last 30 days.
 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen