Samstag, 21. Mai 2011

Day 08 - 10 songs that inspire you for lolita

That's also a tough one... I actually don't think that there are songs that truly inspire me for lolita... So these are just 3 songs that I like and that are remotely related to lolita in my head ^^

1. Is a song that I have already mentioned on this blog: "Gothic Lolita" by Emilie Autumn. As I already explained before it was one of the things that first drew my attention to lolita, so I had to include it here ^^


2. "Lonely in Gorgeous" by Tommy february6. It's the title song of the anime "Paradise Kiss" and it always makes me feel good when I listen to it and for me it is somehow linked to lolita. Maybe because one of the characters in PK could be considered a lolita or because it's japanese... I don't know.


3. "Defying Gravity" by the Glee cast. Lately I've discovered Glee and I love it! This special song is originally from the Musical "Wicked" and it's also nice in the original version, but the one sung by Lea Michele and Chris Colfer is just enchanting (haha, it's a pun XD) And in my head it is linked to lolita in a quiet romantic way, describing the feeling of discovering something new and loving it.



By the way, today was our meet-up and it was AWESOME. It really was the best one so far, but I'm going to tell you more about it on Day 11 ^^

Day 9 – 10 things you will never do in lolita.
Day 10 – What’s in your bag?
Day 11 – One day in your lolita life in pictures.
Day 12 – A picture of yourself before lolita came in to your life.
Day 13 – A picture of your favorite sweets.
Day 14 – A picture of your dream item.
Day 15 – A picture of your last lolita purchase.
Day 16 – Your outfit for the day.
Day 17 – What do you want more then anything right now?
Day 18 – A picture of your favorite lolita style.
Day 19 – What’s in your make-up bag?
Day 20 – A picture of a lolita friend.
Day 21 – Your favorite fictional lolita.
Day 22 – A picture of your room.
Day 23 – A picture of your handwriting.
Day 24 – A picture of you from a meet.
Day 25 – Your favorite lolita themed artwork.
Day 26 – Your Facebook profile picture.
Day 27 – One song that fits your favorite lolita style.
Day 28 – A picture of the perfect lolita location.
Day 29 – A picture of a lolita you would love to meet for real.
Day 30 – A photo of yourself taken today and 3 good things that’s happened over the last 30 days.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen