Donnerstag, 12. Mai 2011

Getting Started

Welcome to my new blog!
It is not my first one, but I decided to start a new one here, so here we are.
My name is Anni, or pikku mansikka (which is Finnish for "little strawberry"), and I am a student from Dresden, Germany. I'm 21 years old, love to sew and to dance and I'm in love with Lolita fashion.

So, what is this blog going to be about?
There will be bits about my everyday life, me whining about how unfair life can be and probably a lot about the things that I am madly in love with: Sewing, Lolita and eventually my boyfriend and my cat ;)

So... well, if you'd like to accompany me on my way through life, getting better at sewing and discovering the frilly life of a Lolita you are welcome to do so. If not... well, stay anyways, I'm sure I'll find something interesting to write about for you ;)

Good Night everybody ^^

1 Kommentar:

  1. Ich hatte gar nicht mitbekommen, dass du jetzt auch hier bist...schön (^_^)
    *in die Lesesliste speicher*

    AntwortenLöschen