1. Frills... I just love them and it's great that they are used so often in this fashion. Just adding a ruffle can make a dress or a skirt look so different and beautiful ^^
2. Rocking Horse Shoes. I fell in love with them the first moment I saw them. Unfortunately the first pair I got didn't fit but thanks to Mia I own a lovely pair of them now *__*
3. I love the fact that most Lolitas really think their outfit through. I find it kind of sad that everyday you see so many people who seem to just grab anything out of their wardrobe and hope it goes together, which it often doesn't. Sometimes I also do that, but everyday? No, I wouldn't want that...
4. Accessories. There are so many great kinds of accessories: Headbows, round headpieces, rectangle headpieces, corsages, necklaces, brooches, cameos... and they can really change the look of an outfit.
5. Valentines. This is such a cute idea and a nice way to spread some love over the world ^^
6. Prints (esp. border prints) They are one of the reasons why I fall in love with brand dresses over and over again. Of course I'm not too fond of all those sweet prints by e.g. Angelic pretty (except maybe one ^^) but for example the "Dance of the black cat"-print by Alice and the Pirates just stole my heart <3
7. Meet-ups. Isn't it great to meet people that you have something in common with and make new friends? A fashion like lolita can connect so many people from different backgrounds who would never get to know each other if it weren't for all those frilly dresses.
8. Bloomers. It's always great to go out in a skirt and not having to worry about someone seeing your underwear if a strong breeze is coming up. And besides, bloomers are great for just relaxing at home ^^
9. There are great lolita communities, national as well as international, and so many lolitas participating that there basically is an overload of awesome and inspiration *__*
10. And last: I love the shape of skirts and dresses with a petticoat underneath, no matter if it's A-line or cupcake. It's just great and for me it is the feature that mostly defines lolita.
Oh, and I love the fact that there are so many different substyles, it brings so much diversity to this fashion <3
Day 3 – 10 things you hate in lolita.
Day 4 – 10 different kinds of food you like.
Day 5 – 10 items from your wishlist.
Day 6 – 10 things you can’t live without in lolita.
Day 7 – 10 people who inspire your lolita style.
Day 8 – 10 songs that inspire you for lolita.
Day 9 – 10 things you will never do in lolita.
Day 10 – What’s in your bag?
Day 11 – One day in your lolita life in pictures.
Day 12 – A picture of yourself before lolita came in to your life.
Day 13 – A picture of your favorite sweets.
Day 14 – A picture of your dream item.
Day 15 – A picture of your last lolita purchase.
Day 16 – Your outfit for the day.
Day 17 – What do you want more then anything right now?
Day 18 – A picture of your favorite lolita style.
Day 19 – What’s in your make-up bag?
Day 20 – A picture of a lolita friend.
Day 21 – Your favorite fictional lolita.
Day 22 – A picture of your room.
Day 23 – A picture of your handwriting.
Day 24 – A picture of you from a meet.
Day 25 – Your favorite lolita themed artwork.
Day 26 – Your Facebook profile picture.
Day 27 – One song that fits your favorite lolita style.
Day 28 – A picture of the perfect lolita location.
Day 29 – A picture of a lolita you would love to meet for real.
Day 30 – A photo of yourself taken today and 3 good things that’s happened over the last 30 days.