Mittwoch, 6. Juli 2011

Surface Spell Cathedral Gothic JSK

As I promised yesterday, here's my little "review" (it's not really a review, it's rather me bragging about how great it is XD) of my new dress.
This is it, front and back:


I don't know why, but somehow I had thought it was a print, but it's a lovely embroidery!
Have a look at it:


I'm so in love with this moon! It's so cute *__*


And these little bats are so great!


But as great as the dress is, it certainly isn't flawless. The underskirt and especially the tulle that peeks out at the bottom of the dress is uneven:


That's the bottom of the dress inside out. When it's worn you don't recognise it from the front, but in the back you can see it, because the tulle disappears completely under the skirt. I'll see if I can fix that.

But apart from that it's perfect. The fit of it is amazing and it even holds my poofy petticoat! I was a little worried there wouldn't be anough room for it underneath so that I would have to wear it with my casual petti, but it works ^^

By the way, it came with two detachable bows with small cross charms and a rose corsage (that Hurley has already been playing with -.-)

3 Kommentare:

  1. Kann gar nicht erwarten das mal getragen an dir zu sehen (^__^)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Sieht nicht schlecht aus! Schade, dass der Unterröck nicht gleich lang ist D:

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Es ist so schöööön, ich hoffe du trägst es auch bald mal ^___^

    AntwortenLöschen