Sonntag, 24. Juli 2011

Progress

Just a small update on my sewing list: I added the ruffle to my red skirt, since I found the fabric when I was going to my fabrics for the camera bag. I'm not too happy with it because not everything went as planned and I had to de-ruffle some parts that now just hang flat, which sucks, but I didn't want to redo the whole thing so I just kept it like it was. That's how it looks now:


Not ironed or anything. And this is the flat part:


And I found a hole in my casual petti that has to be fixed, so I added it to the list.
I don't feel like writing more today due to personal reasons.

2 Kommentare:

  1. Wow, sieht sehr viel besser aus. Ich hoffe, dir gehts gut, Süße.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Der Stoff sieht sooo toll aus und mit der Rüsche sieht der Rock noch besser aus ;3

    AntwortenLöschen