Dienstag, 7. Juni 2011

So much stuff going on...

Why does life always have to be so erratic?
Some days everythings okay, you have all the time in the world, and suddenly everything happens at the same time. On Friday there's the Victorian Picnic and I still have to work on my outfit, but more on that later.
Additionally, Vroni and I have to do some research to prepare our term paper for university.
Next week are holidays and I'm going visit Vroni at her home in Bavaria and then we are going on a festival together and although I'm really looking forward to that I am a little sad. It's the first time in this whole semester that my boyfriend actually has some free time and I'm gone -.-
And then there's also our theatre performance after the holidays.

But enough whining, time for some joy. When I opened our letterbox today I found this:


Yay, our shirts from Teefury! Stefan and I both ordered the same t-shirt last month with this print:


Harry Potter + Zombies = Supermegafoxyawesomehot ^^

2 Kommentare:

  1. Also ich warte ja auf wieder sehnsüchtig auf das Überraschungspaket, das macht richtig Spaß :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Das Shirt ist ja mal der Wahnsinn ^^ sehr cool

    AntwortenLöschen