Samstag, 4. Juni 2011

Day 22 - A picture of your room

Technically I don't have a room but a flat and since this is hard to picture in one photo and my boyfriend wouldn't want me to show around our flat on the internet anyways, I'm going to stick to Mia's solution for the problem: I'll just show you the groundplan of it ^^

I think I drew the kitchen a little too big... but I guess it'll do ^^

Day 23 – A picture of your handwriting.
Day 24 – A picture of you from a meet.
Day 25 – Your favorite lolita themed artwork.
Day 26 – Your Facebook profile picture.
Day 27 – One song that fits your favorite lolita style.
Day 28 – A picture of the perfect lolita location.
Day 29 – A picture of a lolita you would love to meet for real.
Day 30 – A photo of yourself taken today and 3 good things that’s happened over the last 30 days.
     

1 Kommentar:

  1. Ich weiß es noch nicht. Leider habe ich kein wirklich passendes Outfit zum VicPic. Also nichts, was gut zum Dresscode passen würde. v___v
    Aber es wäre toll, wenn wir uns einfach so in der Stadt treffen könnten, falls Du noch nichts vor hast :3

    AntwortenLöschen