Donnerstag, 22. Dezember 2011

A Merry Christmas to all of you!

Although, before all those good wishes and all, just a few words about my last day.

Just in time I'm done with wrapping the presents. Did I mention that I love wrapping presents? I do *____* I should've bought more just so that I could have wrapped more XD
Anyways, here are those for my parents: (I won't show you those for my boyfriend because he reads my blog :D)

And I won the sparkling surprise at Mara's Giveaway *___* I can't wait to see what it is ^^
It's the first time that I won at a giveaway! Thanks again for that :)

And yesterday evening(/night :D) was the Christmas-party of our dancing club and it was really fun!
There was a lot of food and beverages (and even though I stuck to only one kind of beverage I have a headache and a kind-of-hangover) and it was great to meet our fellow "students" out of a training context. But still we did a lot of dancing, especially since every couple had to perform one dance in front of everyone. We performed the Jive, one of our favourite dances and luckily everything went well and they all liked it.
Later also Olga (our trainer) performed several dances together with her partner, which can be a little depressing XD It makes yourself look pretty bad in comparison :D
And then Stefan and I won the Lambada-Discofox-Freestyle-competition (even though we had the feeling that we just randomly threw our arms and legs around XD).
Oh, and we exchanged Secret Santa gifts ^^ I got Raffaello (my favourite sweets) and a cute pair of earrings. Thanks for that :-*
Olga also folded little hearts and filled them with sweets as a present for everyone of us, it was so cute >.<
So here are my "acquisitions" of the evening:

Sweets on the left, my new awesome earrings in the middle and our "gold" medals from the competition on the right ^^

Sooo, I don't know if I will be able to post when I'm at my parents' (which is where we're going today), so I wish you all a merry, merry Christmas! I hope you get lots of presents, have a great time with your beloved ones and enjoy delicious Christmas feasts ;)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen