Dienstag, 15. Januar 2013

Me and my needlework (and a Valentine)

So, some of you may be wondering if I still sew and embroider.
Well, technically yes, I just lack the time. I haven't sewn in quite some time because that's not something that you can just do while you're relaxing on the couch for example.The last thing that I worked on was my Tartan dress, but it turned out that I made some stupid mistake and have to undo half the seams, which kind of demotivated me.

As for cross-stitching, I finished my last project, but I can't find it right now, so I can't show you a picture of it XD
And I already started the next one, a quite big one actually.
This is the motif:


I'm mainly doing this for my boyfriend. I never got to play Zelda, although I always wanted to :( Ah well, maybe some time I will ^^ Anyways, this is my progress so far:


It's the upper third of the picture with all the colours that I already had in my stock, but new ones are already on their way.

I really wish I had more time and was more motivated to sew :(
In particular because I got some gorgeous teal-coloured tussah silk for my birthday and I don't know what to do with it yet. I'm always open for ideas ;)

Last but not least, I got a wonderful Valentine:


Thank you so, so much! I'm flattered and happy that you like reading my blog! I just wish I knew who you were, so I could give you a huuuge hug!
Thank you so much! *___*

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen