Samstag, 19. Januar 2013

Lolita 52: Week 3

How was your week? Mine was okay. I'm having a little trouble with my right foot, but I make it work somehow. The show must go on ;)

So, on to the next topic of the Lolita 52 challenge:


This is definitely one of the easier questions and some of you may already know the answer, because it was quite obvious in my former blog design. It's "Dance of the black cat" by Alice and the pirates:



I especially love the JSK Version II in the black colourway, which is why it's on the top of my wishlist. But the green colourway is also nice.


But there is also another print that I love that is a little more recent (though still already a little older). It's "End of Immortal Eden", also by Alice and the pirates. I love all the colourways and especially the JSK, but unfortunately it wouldn't fit me :(



How about you, what are your favourite prints?

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen