Montag, 7. Mai 2012

Nervous? Me? Nooooooo. Not. At. All. -.-

Okay. So tomorrow is the big day. (Actually today, it's already past midnight O.O) My apprenticeship starts.
And I'm soooo nervous >.< I'm just so scared of screwing it up or doing something wrong or embarrassing! I really want this to work out great, especially since there is no real plan B for me.
So please keep your fingers crossed for everything to go well!

Oh, and this Saturday I got a really nice Valentine:


I have no idea who you are, but thank you so much! I wish I could give you a huge hug right now *__*

3 Kommentare:

  1. Ay Moose! du wirst da morgen das haus rocken!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Ich denk an dich und drück die Daumen!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Aww, ich hoffe, es ist gut gelaufen! *daumendrück*

    AntwortenLöschen