Mittwoch, 9. Mai 2012

Day 3 of my internship...

... and so far it's AWESOME!

Yes, it's exhausting and yes, I have a boatload of aching muscles and YES, at the end of the day my feet hurt like hell but DAMN, it's awesome!

I was sooo nervous on the first day (as you may recall :D) and then I even was a few minutes late because there are road works in Radebeul at the moment that I didn't know of. But I called them from the bus and told them I'd be some minutes late and it was no problem.
When I got there my hopefully future-to-be-boss showed me where everything was and then the first course where I took part was a Bronze-course for adolescents. (Bronze means that they already had a beginners' and an advanced course) Afterwards there was a course for small children age 4-6, which was... ok. Not really my thing because I don't like kids but ironically I'm still actually pretty good with them. But they are so loud and twirly @.@
Unexpectedly, half the amount of 11-14 year old girls are even louder than them, as I experienced afterwards at the Videoclipdancing-course, which was really cool. I was in a course like this when I was younger and I didn't realise how much I actually like and miss it :D
Afterwards came Lady-Power, which is a course for... "middle-aged" women who like to dance ChaCha, Salsa and stuff like that but who don't have any men to dance (or whose men don't want to dance). So basically we do dance routines in a more fitness-based choreography. It's really cool!
And the last course on that day was a Bronze-course for adults.

Yesterday in the forenoon there was a... well, "light Lady-Power"-course for elder people which was also fun.
In the evening there were 3 dance-clubs, first for elderlies and then 2 for adults. Dance-club means that already took part in some or all the "normal" courses and now they come to just dance and improve their dancing.

Today is going to be pretty exhausting. First two courses with adolescents, then one with first- and second-graders, then Zumba, Lady-Power and in the end another course for adults.
I just hope my feet survive this day :D

Oh, and there have already been several hints that I might actually get (or already have?) the apprenticeship place *YAAAAAAY* (by the way, I realised that I called this week "apprenticeship" in the last posts. It's of course only an internship XD)

There has also been some progress on my stitching. That was already at the weekend, though. Now I don't have time work on it :D


You can hardly see it, but there are actually 7 different colours in it XD White, black, and 5 different shades of grey.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen